Set up Jira webhook manually in case something went wrong.
To set up Jira webhook, follow the steps:
Open your Jira in the browser;
Click on the Settings icon in the lower left-hand corner;
3. Select System;
4. Scroll Jira Settings to the bottom and select Webhooks;
5. Click Create a WebHook in the upper right-hand corner;
6. Enter a webhook name;
7. Switch to Leverice and copy the Webhook URL at the bottom of the Jira Settings window;
8. Switch back to Jira and paste the webhook URL into the URL field;
9. Scroll down to the Events section;
10. Enter the following text into the All issues field: project = [project key]
Copy project key from the Project key field in Leverice.
11. Tick all Comment and Attachment checkboxes right under the All issues field;
12. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Create.
The display of the following page confirms that the webhook is successfully created!