How to generate a Jira API token?
- Open your Jira in the browser;
- Click on the Your Profile and Settings icon in the lower left-hand corner;
3. Select Account Settings;
4. Click Security in the Atlassian Account section on the left;
5. Click Create and Manage API tokens under the heading API token;
6. Click Create API token;
7. Type in the token name in the Label field;
8. Click Create;
9. Click Copy.
Bear in mind that after closing Your new API token window you will not be able to access the token again.