Start a meeting right inside Leverice!
Zoom Integration allows you to start or join a meeting with your team right in your Leverice client. Start or join a meeting with your teammates with just one click without switching between different apps.
Using Zoom in Leverice is super convenient. You can launch a Zoom Meeting from any channel or subchannel of your Workspace and at any time you need to. As soon as the meeting is launched, all the users present in the channel are prompted to join the meeting.
No matter what you are doing in your Leverice client you’ll never miss your meeting as you’ll be automatically redirected to the channel the meeting has been started in. Enjoy your Zoom meetings right in your Leverice.
To Start a Meeting in Zoom, you first need to authorize.
1) To authorize in Zoom, click on the Start a Meeting button over a channel chat area.
2) A confirmation pop-up window appears on your screen informing you that you are going to be redirected to the Zoom authorization page. Confirm the action.
3) Sign in to your Zoom account or sign up if you’ve never used it before.`
4) After signing in you can see a message about successful Zoom authentication on your screen.
2. Starting a Meeting
1) After successful authorization, click on the Start button in the system message that appeared in your chat area.
2) After redirecting to your browser click Open Zoom in the pop-up window.
3) Your meeting is launched.
4) To leave or finish your Meeting, click End Meeting in the lower right-hand corner of Zoom Interface.
Uninstalling Zoom from your account
1) Log into your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace
2) Click Manage -> Installed Apps or search for the Leverice app.
3) Click the Leverice app.
4) Click Uninstall.
- Leverice client malfunctions: our Support Team gets a system fail message and immediately sends out an email to the affected users to clarify the issue and provide assistance.
- Leverice users encounter some issues when working with Zoom and need help: our Support Team provides assistance through the in-app Help Desk; Help Desk also has a rich database of articles on how Leverce works that can be easily extracted by the users themselves. Click on the Intercom button in the top-right corner of the app to access a Live support agent.
- Hours of Support Team: 24/7/365
- 1st Response SLA: within 0.5 hrs
- Link to create a support case: In-app Help Desk (Intercom)
- Link to email support: [email protected]
- Link to your KB/Forums: under development at https://leverice.com
- Link to your Zoom IM - Live Customer Support Channel: https://zoom.us/profile page https://zoom.us/j/9650638824; IT direct link to admin: [email protected]